[FALMOUTH] SMITHICK TO FALMOUTH (CONTINUED) by Alan Pearson
The author's invaluable and extensively researched study of Falmouth's earlier history is continued in this second volume. It is in two parts, the first being a study of the Killigrew estate from 1690 to 1848; the second the development of Smithick and Falmouth from 1613 to 1848.
155 pages, plans and illustrations, A4 format.
Published by the author.