Federation of Old Cornwall Societies

Bird Chough Facebook circle blue large

Looe Old Cornwall Society

Founded: 1927


Colours: Red, White & Green





Looe red

Looe OCS completed its 90th anniversary celebrations with a lunch at the Trelaske Hotel, Looe.  


























Top table:  L to R:  The Mayor of Looe, Armand Toms; Sue Terry; Looe OCS President Ken Terry; President of the Federation, Priscilla Oats; Deputy President of Looe OCS, Roger Bennett; Treasurer Viv Bennett.























Table 1:  Looking forward to the start of the meal:  Tony, Carole, Dawn, Viv, Judy






























Table 4:  Empty plates all round:  Norma (Secretary), Andy, Sandra, Derek, Ros

Trelaske table 1 Trelaske Table 4 Trelaske top table Looe (Sue Terry Looe OCS)